ARSC2019 – What a fantastic event! Thank you to everyone who took part.
The ARSC2019 Photo Gallery and ARSC2019 Wrap-up Summary are now available!
Welcome to ARSC2020!
The Australasian Road Safety Conference, first held in 2015, is the result of a successful merger between Australasia’s two premier road safety conferences, the Australasian Road Safety Research, Policing and Enforcement (RSRPE) Conference and the Australasian College of Road Safety Conference.
The Australasian Road Safety Conference aims to:
- Align with the national and international road safety efforts across Australia, New Zealand and globally, and assist in building road safety capacity across these regions
- Provide a professional and rigorous environment to present current research and best practice in road safety, particularly in those areas identified as national road safety priorities
- Provide a venue for discussion of advances in road safety research and practice including in education, communications, enforcement, engineering and the road environment
- Showcase innovation, progress and new directions in road safety policy, planning, research, practice and evaluation
- Promote increased diversity and inclusion around road trauma reduction debate and strategies, thereby promoting the development of new, innovative solutions
- Bring together road safety stakeholders and decision-makers from Australasia and international jurisdictions to facilitate collaboration and information sharing
The conference attracts a wide range of delegates from a range of portfolios, industries and backgrounds. This includes senior advisors, policy makers, researchers, practitioners, law enforcement officers, senior managers, community leaders, and students.
Note: For enquiries regarding Abstract and paper submissions for the Australasian Road Safety Conference, please click here.
We look forward to seeing you in Melbourne!