SPECIAL ACCOMMODATION RATES & a variety of options!
For all registration and accommodation enquiries please contact Shanna Sheldrick
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +61 437 377 107
ACRS Member Registration Fees
- ACRS Corporate Member Earlybird (on or before 31 July 2020) – $1,320
- ACRS Corporate Member Standard (from 1 August 2020) – $1,650
- ACRS Personal Member Earlybird (on or before 31 July 2020) – $1,375
- ACRS Personal Member Standard (from 1 August 2020) – $1,705
Non-Member Registration Fees
- Non-Member Registration Earlybird (on or before 31 July 2020) – $1,485
- Non-Member Registration Standard (from 1 August 2020) – $1,815
Student Registration Fees*
- Student Registration Earlybird – $990
- Student Registration Standard – $1,100
* Students must supply proof of full-time student status from their institution.
Day Registration Fees
- One Day Registration – $880
Please note that all prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
Delegates from Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC’s)
The Australasian College of Road Safety is offering a reduced registration rate for all delegates from Low and Middle-Income Countries (LMIC). A full list of LMIC countries can be found here. To access this special rate, please email your proof of residency to email@example.com. Once approved, you will receive access to the discounted rate.
Full Conference Registration Entitlements
- Entry to all conference sessions
- Access to the exhibition hall
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea when applicable for the duration of the conference
- Conference name badge and satchel
- One (1) ticket to the Pre-Conference Networking Function on Tuesday, 15 September 2020
- One (1) ticket to the Welcome Reception on Wednesday, 16 September 2020
- One (1) ticket to the Gala Dinner & Australasian College of Road Safety Award Ceremony on Thursday, 17 September 2020
Day registrations include:
- Entry to all conference sessions on the nominated day of attendance
- Access to the exhibition hall on the nominated day of attendance
- Morning tea, lunch and afternoon tea when applicable on the nominated day of attendance
- Conference name badge and satchel
NB: Social function tickets are not included in day registrations but can be purchased for additional cost.
Cancellations and Refunds
REGISTRATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. All amounts are in Australian dollars and include GST unless indicated otherwise. The conference will accept payments via Electronic Funds Transfers, Credit Cards (MasterCard, Visa and AMEX) and Cheques.
- Please note that all credit card payments will attract a transaction fee. The fees are 2.8% for Visa and MasterCard transactions and 3% for American Express. Debits to your credit card will appear as ‘Premier Event Concepts’ on your statement.
- Payment of early bird registration fees is required by the early bird date deadline to qualify for that rate. After the early bird date deadline, all unpaid early bird registrations will automatically roll over to the regular rate and delegates will be charged at the regular rate.
- Payment for all registrations and related functions must be paid in full prior to the commencement of the conference. If full payment is not received, admission to the conference may be refused.
REGISTRATION CANCELLATION POLICY
- Registration cancellations must be sent in writing by mail or email to Premier Event Concepts. These changes will not be accepted over the phone.
- Registration cancellations received up to 30 days prior to the event will receive a full refund, less a $100.00 handling fee.
- Registration cancellations received less than 30 days and up to 7 days prior to the event will receive a 50% refund.
- No refunds will be given for registration cancellations received within 7 days of the event; however, a substitute delegate may be nominated.
ACCOMMODATION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1. Special accommodation rates have been negotiated with a number of properties in close proximately to the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre (MCEC). If you wish to check in before the 15 September or out after 18 September, please contact Shanna Sheldrick from Premier Event Concepts directly (not the hotel), at firstname.lastname@example.org or +61 (0)437 377 107.
- Bookings for arrivals and departures outside of the conference dates will be subject to availability and may not be offered at special conference rates (at the discretion of the hotel).
- All accommodation is subject to availability and rates are listed as room only.
- Confirmation will be sent to the email address provided, within 24 hours of receiving a booking.
- A one (1) night deposit, per room and a credit card guarantee (in the event of a no-show) are required to confirm accommodation bookings.
- The balance owing is payable directly to the hotel either at check out or up to 30 days prior to arrival (at the discretion of the hotel).
- Alterations or cancellation of hotel accommodation must be sent in writing to Premier Event Concepts, not to the hotel. These changes will not be accepted over the phone. Please email changes to email@example.com
- Cancellation of booking between 30 – 8 days prior to arrival will attract a cancellation fee equivalent to 1 night of accommodation.
- Cancellation of booking 7 days or less prior to arrival will attract a 100% cancellation fee.
In accordance with the requirements of the Australian Privacy Act 2000, Premier Event Concepts complies with such legislation which is designed to protect the rights of the individual to privacy of their information. All information collected with respect to your registration for participation in this conference will only be used for the purposes of planning, the conduct of the event or communication regarding future events. These details may be made available to parties directly related to the conference including but not limited to Premier Event Concepts, venues, accommodation and travel providers (for the purposes of room/travel bookings etc.), key sponsors (subject to strict conditions) and other related parties as deemed necessary. It is also usual practice to produce a ‘Delegate List’ of attendees at the conference and to include the individual’s contact details in such a list. By completing this registration form, you acknowledge that the details supplied by you may be used for the above purposes. There is an opt-out option on the registration form. It is your responsibility to ensure that all information provided to Premier Event Concepts is accurate and kept up to date. To access or update your information, please email Premier Event Concepts on firstname.lastname@example.org.
LIABILITY / INSURANCE
In the event of industrial disruptions or natural disasters, The Australasian College of Road Safety, the Organising Committee, and Premier Event Concepts cannot accept responsibility for any financial or other losses incurred by the delegates. The Australasian College of Road Safety, the Organising Committee, and Premier Event Concepts take no responsibility for injury or damage to persons or property occurring during the conference. All insurance, including medical cover, or expenses incurred in the event of the cancellation of the conference is the individual delegate’s responsibility. Attendees are encouraged to choose a travel insurance policy that includes loss of fees/deposits through cancellation of your participation in the conference, or through the cancellation of the conference itself, loss of airfares for any reason, medical expenses, loss or damage to personal property, additional expenses and repatriation should travel arrangements have to be altered. The Australasian College of Road Safety, the Organising Committee, and Premier Event Concepts will take no responsibility for any participant failing to insure.
The ACRS welcomes all delegates to the Australasian Road Safety Conferences and looks forward to sharing an inclusive and educational event with you all. The College has current policies in place around behaviour expectations from our members, event attendees, contractors etc, and these are shared with all delegates as follows: