- Full Registration $1,650
- Student Registration Full $1,100
- One Day Registration $880
* Students must supply proof of full-time student status from their institution.
Please note that all prices quoted are in Australian Dollars and include 10% GST.
Delegates from Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC’s)
The Australasian College of Road Safety is offering a reduced registration rate for all delegates from Low and Middle Income Countries (LMIC). A full list of LMIC countries can be found here. To access this special rate, please email your proof of residency to Brittany.firstname.lastname@example.org. Once approved, you will receive access to the discounted rate.
Full Conference Registration Entitlements
- Access to sessions and exhibition from 3 – 5 October 2018
- Conference satchel, name badge and access to conference app
- Daily catering
- Welcome Reception on Tuesday 2 October 2018
- Conference Gala Dinner & Australasian College of Road Safety Award Ceremony on Thursday 4 October 2018
Day Only Registration Entitlements
- Access to all sessions and exhibition on selected day
- Conference satchel, name badge and access to conference program app
- Catering on selected day
No social functions are included in the day registration category however tickets can be purchased separately.
Cancellations and Refunds
Payment terms are 14 days from invoice date.
Registration cancellations will not be accepted unless made in writing to the Conference Secretariat, by email to email@example.com. Should you be unable to attend, a substitute delegate is welcome.
Cancellations due to failure of visa application will not be refunded. Cancellations and “no shows” that have not paid will be liable to pay the full registration fee and any incidentals including accommodation. All approved refunds will be processed after the Conference.
- Before Friday 1 December 2017: Full refund less a $150 administration fee
- Between Saturday 2 December 2017 and before Friday 23 February 2018: 50% refund of the registration fee and incur any changes for cancellation of accommodation etc.
- After Friday 23 February 2018: No refund.
The Conference committee will consider cancellations of registration only under exceptional circumstances.
Accommodation cancellations may or may not incur fees; depending on the hotel’s cancellation policy. We recommend you visit the Conference website to check the cancellation policy.